The CHEP Pallecon Solutions Unicon is a universal container with a multitude of applications.
Engineered features include a hinged folding design, sight glass front panel, a total discharge sump, which lowers the discharge level below the floor of the unit for minimum wastage, an access door on the front of the unit and ISO compatible size for general purpose shipping containers.
The Unicon also allows for standard two inch bag fitments or three inch for high viscosity liquids.
Like all CHEP liquid containers, the Unicon can deliver significant savings in transport, storage and packaging costs compared to drums and other one way liquid packaging types.
A range of accessories and liquid bags are readily available to suit various liquid applications.
- Sight glass on front panel shows user how much product is in the unit
- Cubic design allows for efficient storage and transport
- Front door half-gate allows for easy access
- Lightweight lid is user friendly and supports Occupational Health and Safety standards
- ISO compatible size makes unit convenient for domestic or international shipping
Maximum product, minimum waste
- Tilting base assists decant of high viscosity products, minimizing waste
- Low discharge outlet and sump minimises residual product and waste
- 2 or 3 inch bag fitments allow for easier discharge of high viscosity liquids
- Pooling system reduces waste and benefits the environment
- Long life asset ensures minimum demand on scarce environmental resources
- HDPP panels and steel base and frame make the unit perfect for use in food grade environments